Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Saturday, December 1, 2012 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EST)
Get ready for a rollicking romp around Midtown in this exhilarating scavenger hunt! Your team of four or more will decipher clues that will lead you to Noel Night destinations, where you'll retrieve list items from one of our reindeer. The first three teams to cross the finish line with all items will receive a jolly pack of prizes.
Meet at the giant reindeer in front of the DIA! The reindeer round up begins at 5 p.m. Teams must be present at 5 p.m. to check-in. Starting jingle bells are at 5:30 p.m. sharp.
Reindeer Run Rules
Be one of the first three teams across the finish line with the items from each clue location.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Meet at the giant reindeer on the NW lawn of the DIA to check-in and receive clue list.
- Upon starting jingle bells hurry to decipher each location clue.
- Travel to each location and present headcount card to verify all team members are present, then retrieve the location item from one of our reindeer. KEEP ALL LOCATION ITEMS! You must show them at the finish line with your headcount card.
- Once team has received all five location items, hurry to the finish line at Traffic Jam and Snug, 511 West Canfield St., Detroit.
- Snag a bonus prize: Spot Trudy the TechTown Reindeer and tweet a pic to @techtowndetroit #reindeerrun
- Teams must have four or more participants.
- Teams must stay together. Our reindeer will check your headcount card before giving you the location item.
- Teams must present all location items and the headcount card at the finish line.
- Reindeer Run is a timed event. Teams must complete the run and reach the finish line no later than 7 p.m. to be eligible for a prize.
Please join us for a festive after party at Traffic Jam and Snug, 511 West Canfield Street, Detroit. Appetizers and a drink ticket will be provided.
When & Where
We are Detroit’s business growth center. We help create and grow companies – both large and small. We incubate and accelerate technology and innovation. We are engines of economic growth and catalysts of urban revitalization. We are TechTown.
TechTown is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and is the Woodward Technology Corridor SmartZone.